Ready to Make a Difference?
Working at Consumer Debt Counselors is an amazing way to earn a living and make a positive difference on the world around you. Our team works hands on with people looking for better opportunity or a path out of crisis. We help people understand how credit works, fix problems with credit cards or student loan debt, understand mortgage issues, and even buy their first home.
Working for a nonprofit can be a reward in and of itself, especially if you are a service-oriented individual. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits to all our full-time employees, including:
- A fully-paid employee health insurance option, paid life insurance, paid short-term disability, and paid long-term disability after 30 days of employment.
- Supplemental insurance, discretionary plans, pre-paid legal, HSA, 401(k), and more also available.
- Paid company holidays plus access to paid time off (PTO) after 90 days of employment.
- As a nonprofit employee, you may become eligible for public service loan forgiveness. As a leader in student loan advisement, we'll help you figure out what you need to do to claim it.
- We have a fantastic location in the heart of Winter Park, just blocks from the iconic Park Avenue and within walking distance of the Winter Park Village shopping center.